Forum.iFiction.Ru

iFiction.Ru · ifHub · FAQ · IFWiki · QSP · URQ · INSTEAD · AXMA

форум об interactive fiction, текстовых приключенческих играх и всём таком...

Вы не зашли.

0    0    #1
26.10.2017 10:59

HanonO
Участник (+19)

5.8 Major problem with the game title display.

When a game starts, the title now displays differently in 5.8

Originally the title, author and subtitle moved down in a box. It worked, was clear since it was in its own window separate from the backround, and was fine.

Now the title has changed so that the title/author/subtitle fade up in sequence directly on the background all the way on the left, then the title "shakes" to prompt the player to click it.

This looks horrible on my existing games. For example, in the Asphalt theme, the short title and author are in black text over the mostly black background are barely noticeable, especially since they're aligned to the left of the screen. I think for most players, this will appear to them that the game did not load correctly. Since there's no way to remove the automatic display of the title, (that we know of), this is rather unacceptable.

Can you make the title show up the way it did before, or perhaps center it in its own box so as not to clash with the background, or at least give us an option to not show it at all if it doesn't work with the theme?

Before I updated I released an existing game to the library, and the theme/format was completely changed, which makes it look very unprofessional.

I know I didn't pay a lot for this software, but the updates have made my games look worse. That, along with the nearly unusable GUI problem in Windows where it is impossible to mouse-select a passage and drag it, (and it's not a glitch in my system, I've had more than one other game author verify this happens) makes AXMA increasingly useless as a platform.

I've attached an image of the glorious opening screen of my current work in progress.

---

Когда игра начинается, название теперь отображается по-разному в 5.8

Первоначально название, автор и субтитры перемещались в коробке. Это сработало, было ясно, так как он был в своем собственном окне отдельно от заднего плана и был в порядке.

Теперь название изменилось так, что заголовок / автор / субтитр постепенно исчезают в прямом направлении на фоне, а затем заголовок «встряхивает», чтобы побудить игрока щелкнуть его.

Это выглядит ужасно для моих существующих игр. Например, в теме «Асфальт» короткое название и автор в черном тексте на основном черном фоне едва заметны, тем более, что они выровнены слева от экрана. Думаю, для большинства игроков им будет казаться, что игра не загрузилась правильно. Поскольку нет способа удалить автоматическое отображение заголовка (что мы знаем), это довольно неприемлемо.

Можете ли вы сделать заголовок так, как раньше, или, возможно, сосредоточить его в своей собственной коробке, чтобы не столкнуться с фоном, или, по крайней мере, дать нам возможность не показывать его вообще, если он не работает с тема?

Прежде чем я обновил, я выпустил существующую игру в библиотеку, и тема / формат полностью изменилась, что делает ее очень непрофессиональной.

Я знаю, что я не платил за это программное обеспечение, но обновления сделали мои игры хуже. Это, наряду с почти непригодной задачей GUI в Windows, где невозможно мыши - выберите проход и перетащите его (и это не сбой в моей системе, у меня было больше, чем у другого автора игры, это подтверждает) AXMA становится все более бесполезной платформой.

Я прикрепил образ славного экрана открытия моей текущей работы.

Прикрепленные файлы:
Opening Screen.png, Размер: 524,117 байт, Скачано: 148

Неактивен

0    0    #2
26.10.2017 11:43

DoubleDragon
Модератор (+391, -32)
Вебсайт

Разработчик "AXMA Story Maker"

Re: 5.8 Major problem with the game title display.

Did you create the StoryStyle passage? If so, try deleting this passage. On other issues I will answer later.

Неактивен

0    0    #3
27.10.2017 17:35

HanonO
Участник (+19)

Deleting the StoryStyle passage fixed the title problem - the title is in the new style but is actually visible on the background and centered now which is much better.

Thank you, this helps a whole lot. I apologize for being angry and that I'm not familiar enough with HTML styling to know this.

(Also, noticed my original Google translation said I did not pay for the software, but I am a registered user and other than the issues I enjoy using ASM a lot.)

Неактивен

0    0    #4
01.11.2017 17:03

HanonO
Участник (+19)

After using the current version 5.8 for a while, I've noticed that the sound bug - repeating sound glitch, seems to have stopped.

Thank you for the replies and the work!

Неактивен

0    0    #5
01.11.2017 17:06

DoubleDragon
Модератор (+391, -32)
Вебсайт

It's strange. We did not change anything in the sounds in the latest version. Thanks, let's see what's the matter.

Неактивен

0    0    #6
01.11.2017 17:27

HanonO
Участник (+19)

When I tested uploading a sound in the online editor, it actually made a passage box called "Story Data", which I haven't seen before.

Is this just part of the online editor, or should I be getting this in the desktop version as well?

Previously, my source code had long strings of text that I assumed was the sound coding, is the Story Data making that separate (which would be a good thing, because this sound data was making the source text HUGE and a problem to pull the source text for editing in a word processor.)

Now that I know how to delete the sound and reload it, this hopefully won't be a problem anymore.

Отредактировано HanonO (01.11.2017 17:29)

Неактивен

0    0    #7
01.11.2017 17:37

DoubleDragon
Модератор (+391, -32)
Вебсайт

The StoryData passage is created automatically when you add a sound or sprite. It will be preserved in the game after it is published to the library or export to html. In the source editor, this passage is not displayed to speed up the editor.

Неактивен